I have been a hard-working professional Realtor® for many successful years. Prior to opening EXIT Realty Specialists in Saint John, I had been a top producing agent for Century 21 for 15 years, consistently attaining their highest level of achievement.
Since joining EXIT, my sales have increased significantly; in my first year with this great company I was the #1 Agent in Canada in sales.
Over the years since we have worked together to build up our company to be one of the top EXIT offices in the country, including being honoured as Broker of the Year for Canada, and even Broker of the Year for North America, as well as many other top awards.
I have enjoyed every minute of this success and my desire at this point in my career is to devote 100% of my time and energy to my valued clients. Nothing is more important to me than that their wants, needs and expectations are met and exceeded. I continue to pride myself on the quality of service I provide to all of my clients during and after any real estate transaction.
- Expert negotiator – to get you the best price and terms possible. I pride myself on my negotiation skills.
- Real Estate Consultant in Saint John & surrounding areas since 1992.
- Deal with many more real estate transactions on a yearly basis than the average other members of the Saint John Real Estate Board.
- Suggestions on preparing your property for maximum exposure and maximum sale value.
- Extensive knowledge of our real estate market, pricing, location, and trends, so I can give you the best possible advice when buying or selling.
- Top producer for Century 21 for years.
- Top agent for Century 21 in Atlantic Canada 7 years in a row.
- Recipient of the Centurion Award (highest award for Century 21) 11 years in a row.
- Inducted in the Masters Hall of Fame.
- EXIT Realty #1 Agent in Canada 2007-2008.
- New Brunswick Real Estate Association’s Emerald Award 2006-2007. (Highest level award)
- New Brunswick Real Estate Association’s Diamond Award 2000-2005.
- New Brunswick Real Estate Association’s Platinum Award 1996-1999.
- New Brunswick Real Estate Association stopped giving out awards in 2007.
EthicI firmly believe in the ethic: “treat your clients as you would like to be treated.” Hard work, quality service, and being knowledgeable and aggressive have consistently placed me among the top producers in the real estate field.